These courses are designed for hyperbaric technologists, respiratory therapists, nurses, physicians, and department managers interested in furthering their knowledge of hyperbaric medicine and how to conduct safe hyperbaric chamber operations in accordance with current industry and regulatory standards.
These courses cover material designed to prepare hyperbaric chamber operators with the knowledge and materials they need to treat the conditions covered in any specific module.
- Completion of this course does not constitute certification or credentialing.
- Participants will receive a certificate of completion at the conclusion of the course.
Register now for upcoming Education Module courses!
Upcoming Course Dates:
- February 23rd – Flexible Walled Chambers – 2 Hours
- March 23rd – Post COVID / COVID Long Haulers – 2 Hours
- April 20th – ASD – 2 Hours
- May 18th – TBI, Stroke, Cerebral Palsy – 2 Hours
- June 22nd – Chamber Safety – 2 Hours
- July 20th – Autoimmune (Lyme, Arthritis, Kawasaki) – 2 Hours
- August 23rd – Eye Conditions – 2 Hours
- September 21st – Radiation Injuries – 2 Hours
- October 19th – Neuro Feedback with qEEG – 2 Hours
- November 14th – Diabetes/Nutrition – 2 Hours
- December 21st – Year End Review in Research or Trends in HBO Conditions – 2 Hours
- $50 / person
This course will be held at Oxford Recovery Center located at 7030 Whitmore Lake Rd. in Brighton, Michigan 48116. Participants are responsible for their own travel, food, and lodging.
This course will be available virtually. Participants must be able to attend all sessions, and must have a device with a camera for class participation and monitoring.